Important Information for Groups (6 or more guests)
For groups of 6 or more males, we require a €30 damage deposit per person. This can be paid by cash or can be held on your credit card. The funds will be released upon check-out, as long as no house rules have been broken, there is no damage to the property, no additional cleaning required and no outstanding balances. The lead guest will also be required to sign a security declaration upon arrival.
For groups of 10 or more the balance is due three weeks before arrival date. After this point, no changes or amendments can be made and there will be no refund if cancelled.
For groups of 20 or more the balance is due six weeks before arrival date. After this point, no changes or amendments can be made and there will be no refund if cancelled.
Please Note: we do not accept reservations for stag/bachelor parties or sport tours.
1. All guests must be sober upon checking-in.
2. Only hostel guests are allowed in the hostel. Any friends may wait in the bar or in the reception area.
3. There is no smoking in the building. The penalty is €100.
4. We do not tolerate anti-social behaviour.
5. If there is any drug use on premises, you will be asked to leave immediately, without refund and police will be called.